Paula Duggan Balance Nutrition
- My own approach to nutrition is simple – eat real food, most of the time! I follow a high-fibre, low-sugar, largely unprocessed diet.
- While I am extremely passionate about nutrition, I have a very balanced and positive approach to my diet and I most definitely consider myself a foodie.
- I eat meat, I eat dairy, I eat carbohydrates, I have never been in ketosis (nor will I ever!) & as I am not allergic, I eat gluten too.
- There are so many extremes in the world of nutrition, eating healthy simply seems very difficult & unattractive to a lot people.
- I help people piece it all together, I guess you could say I have a no-nonsense approach. No guilt please! I want to inspire people to have a good relationship with food and to appreciate real food.
- What do I actually do?? I spend most of my time coaching clients, mostly online weight loss coaching (see options below). I also love to talk!!!! Corporate nutrition, workplace wellness and healthy eating talks in schools.
- I am not just a nutritionist; I have 3 small children therefore I am also trying to inspire them to be little foodies too – you cannot start too young.
- As seen on the Elaine show and featured in Image magazine …
Weight Loss Courses
Group Weight Loss €175
A 10-week online group course guided by your very own Personal Nutritionist.
1:1 Weight Loss €275
A 10-week online course 1:1 guided by your very own Personal Nutritionist.
One-Off Weight Loss Coaching €100
One-off analysis & feedback on current diet & nutrition & weight loss plan
JULY KICK STARTER €49 (Usually €59)
Receive my weight loss guide & 14-day recipe book